Custom Embedded Computer Products
When planning your new embedded project you’ll find a number of off-the-shelf SBC options. For example: different processor performance levels, power consumption, form factors (sizes), connector types, on-board features (I/O), environmental capabilities and more.
If your requirements for an SBC do not align with the available off-the-shelf products, consider a custom designed product from VersaLogic. VersaLogic’s design engineers can create a custom embedded computer (x86 or ARM) or peripheral board to the exact specs for your application.
Take the Risk Out of Embedded Computing
With more than 40 years of experience designing and manufacturing complex, high-performance, rugged embedded computer products, VersaLogic’s design engineers are highly experienced at providing both embedded hardware and software solutions. Leverage VersaLogic’s design expertise to reduce the risk associated with your embedded project, lower your validation and testing time, and decrease your time to market.
VersaLogic’s design engineers can create a custom embedded computer (x86 or ARM) or peripheral board to the exact specs or your application. To get started, simply fill out the applicable parts of VersaLogic’s Custom Product Requirements Form!
World-Class Product Design and Validation
- Perform a complete concept review, including feasibility study
- Complete thermal analysis, validation, and testing to design specification
- Test and validate shock & vibe tolerance to your standards
- Signal quality study and validation
- Power consumption testing
- Source and manage the hundreds of components while you manage one
- Provide inventory management and manufacturing services
- Manage manufacturing test fixtures
- Provide software drivers and APIs
- Provide long-term availability and product warranty
- Use 40 years of expertise to take the risks out of your embedded project!
Your Embedded Partner
VersaLogic takes pride in their quality products, both off-the-shelf, and custom designs. By choosing VersaLogic as a partner for your next project you instantly gain a strong team of engineers, technicians, and manufacturing experts that puts world class support at your fingertips.
Benefits of a Custom Designed Embedded Computer:
- Earlier market entry, enabling customers to capitalize on business opportunities sooner and more easily meet externally imposed business schedules and requirements
- Drastically reduced design risk due to the reuse of similar proven designs, manufacturing methods, and testing tools
- Smaller size and reduced cost since the design includes only the features you need.
- Shorter system assembly times and reduced complexity